Summer is coming up....




With Summer in the horizon I thought it would be a good time to decide on a summer book list. I have been compiling books that I want to read and it is about time i start doing so. I have been neglecting my love for reading for school and work and well life but it is always good to get in some reading that has nothing to do with textbooks. Those are boring. =P When I move into a house that I will be living in for a while i totally want a library or at least a few bookshelves full of books, so a mini-library. These are just a few books I have come up with so far...

Summer Book List~



















1. Soul Pancake: Chew on Life's Big Questions by Rainn Wilson





















2. The Calhouns: Suzanna and Megan: Suzanna's Surrender/ Megan's Mate




















3. the twilight saga: the official Illustrated guide by Stephenie Meyer.... Although I never really got into the craze, I read the saga before it got really popular so the book sounded interesting.... plus the pictures are amazing when I peaked in it =D




















4. To My Daughter With Love From My Kitchen by Susan Grant... not really a reading book but I want to copy all of my Grandmother's recipes into it :) sounds like a great summer project to me! woot




















5. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen




















6. Sleep Walk With Me by Michael Birbiglia



Any book recommendations I can add? :)

XoXo,
Ana

(Pictures via Google and Weheartit)

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't a library sound Devine? My mom thinks I'm crazy for keeping all of the books I have but Im already starting my collection for when I can afford a room dedicated to books and comfy furniture, :P

    ReplyDelete