Championship Monday! :)



That is what the Dallas media is calling it and I have no doubt that is exactly what it should be. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!! I'm so happy!!! WOOOOOOOO the Mavericks are awesome! <3 Dirk is one of the best players the NBA has seen in my opinion! He's a BEAST!!!! Lets talk some stats... Everyone has been criticizing the Heat for what LeBron James, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh did at the beginning of the season and I'm not saying they deserve or don't deserve it. It's not up to me to say so, the only thing I have to say is you make your bed and you must lay in it so don't complain. Just saying haha... Okay so they've been saying the BIG 3 are the best blah blah blah well James+Wade= 62 points in the 4th quarter in the series and Dirk= 62 pts alll by himself in the 4th quarter in the series. ENOUGH SAID.... haha =P I am a big fan of Dirk and the Mavs always have been always will be! :) Maverick Fan For Life here!

XoXo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment