The Past few weeks



For the past couple of weeks I have been uber busy with moving into a new house, Starting the Summer 2 semester, and getting everything going like the internet, cable, etc and  I have really neglected my blog! :( I will try never to do that again, because blogging makes me happy and it's probably one of my favorite things to do. I will have some pictures of the new house once I get unpacked and it looks good haha! :) or maybe I will do a before and after hehe! I cannot believe it is only a few weeks and we start fall semester again! O.o Summer came and went really fast, I am hoping we go on a little vacation before school starts! woot! :)  We were thinking about going to visit Kyle's sister in Floriday but I am not sure if we are going to or not now O.o! I am also going to one of my best friends wedidng next week, I am super happy for her! Her wedding is probably the first wedding I am in, and I have to admit I am a little nervous becaues I am super clumsy and I am afraid of falling while I am walking in the wedding party! haha

What have you been up too these past couple weeks? Any little vacations you might be taking?


XoXo,
Ana

1 comment:

  1. oo I can't wait to see pics of your new place! I've been pretty busy too! Don't be nervous about the wedding! You'll be great & look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete