Goals, Goals, Goals



I have vowed that I need to lose me some weight, not just to look fabulous but as an investment in my future because being healthy is a priority we should always engage in. So I decided to form a little group on my little blog. If you, like me, are on this weight loss journey then I would love it if we join the journey together. Studies show that having a social support system helps you not only lose weight but it also aids you in the long run, so that you do not gain it back. This is how it works every week I will report back here on my blog on my progress, what I am doing, and even learn some new healthy recipes. This goes for you too, if you want to be part of this just comment below or email me and we can get a group where we can share our experiences, what we are doing, recipes, and help with moral support. Because lets face it, it takes a lot of will power to get into the gym and eat healthy. =) Just let me know!!!! I am starting on Monday September 10th!! =)

XoXo,
Ana

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad I'm seeing this post! We all need a little push towards the healthy!!! I'll definitely keep tabs on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do!! I am excited but it is hard to get motivated sometimes haha

      Delete
  2. I, too, recently vowed to work towards a healthier lifestyle! I'm very glad that you're doing this for health reasons rather than wanting to impress people. Good luck to us both! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know too many people who are going through a weight loss program that are doing it for the wrong reasons, and not just that but are doing it the wrong way. So when I vowed to lose weight I vowed to do it the right way. By eating healthy and working out! But it is hard to get motivated sometimes and quite frankly it's hard... Woot good luck to us!!! :)

      Delete