Summer Fun!

It's almost been a week since I wrote in my blog... at least I am getting better! So its been 3 years since I have taken a summer break from school, and this year I have decided to do so! :) I am super excited! Also I have started a list of things that I've been wanting to do for years but have never done and I am putting my foot down and doing them and also some stuff that I just want to do! haha... The list isn't too long but it is growing everyday! So I will share with you what I have so far....

Summer 2010~

1) Start a scrapbook! I love making each page different and with its own characteristic! I LOOOOVE scrapbooking!!!!(didn't make the pic just found it online hehe)













2) although snail mail is pretty much obsolete (for most people)  I have always wanted a pen pal! So hopefully I can find one! =) 












3) Move into a bigger house/townhouse/apartment than the one I am living in now!!!!
 
  4) Finish reading L.A. Candy and its sequel 



5) Watch all of Sex and the City AGAIN!!!



6) Go on vacation with Kyle! <3... we did it last year but it should happen again hehe


7) Buy a cookbook and cook with Fallon!!!! <3





8) Find a Job! Although I've been looking forever! hehe


I also found this one which was cute!!! 


9) Take lots of good pictures all year and share them with y'all!!!!(although I don't have many blog friends.. YET! :)



10) Go watch 1 or more concerts!!!!




Until next time! I hope you enjoy my blog and have an amazing weekend!!!

XOXO,
Ana









1 comment:

  1. Oo what an awesome list!!! I just watched the whole Sex and the City series again for the 2nd time! I love that show so much,and I'm so sad that the series is over.

    ReplyDelete