after a cup of cofee


After a cup of coffee and then a couple more I am finally feeling awake!!! :) hehe How are you guys doing? I'm super excited today! I started the day with my hunny we went for breakfast really early this morning which is why it took like 3 cups of coffee to wake me up haha! :) 

Sex and the City is my all time favorite show! I have seen the entire show a few times ( a few times meaning like 5+ times hehe) It makes me super duper happy every time I see it! So why not share with you some of my favorite moments!!! 
Carrie: "Have you?"
Mr. Big: "Have I what?"
Carrie: "Ever been in love."
Mr.Big: "Absofuckinglutely"

 
One of my fav. moments 
Charlotte: "How are you going to swallow all of those?
Samantha: "Have we met?"

"The fact is, sometimes it's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes. That's why we need really special ones now and then to make the walk a little more fun." 
~ Carrie Bradshaw


Carrie: "Your girl is lovely, Hubbel." 
Mr. Big: "I don't get it." 
Carrie: "And you never did."

XoXo,
Ana

3 comments:

  1. I love Sex and the City, but I tried to read the book, it was very bad! Samantha make me laugh sooo much! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ughhhh you make me want to watch it even more so than I already do! D: Bad ana! p.s. check fb Im sending you something fun to do :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love love love Sex and the City!! I love all of these moments too!! :)

    ReplyDelete