I love lists Thursday!



I cannot express the relief I feel right now, I took my last exam and am on break wooo!!!!! This semester has been stressful and super busy!!! Now let the PARTAAAY begin!! :) I also cannot believe that it is almost Christmas, time does fly by a bit fast!!! There are many things I'm really into right now, so here are a few things that I super love!!!!

1) BONES... I cannot get enough of this show
2) looking at pretty christmas pictures
3) finding relaxing things to do for the next month
4) our new sodastream... I highly recommend it!! So far I really love it!
5) winter clothes
6) whole foods... I recently started buying my groceries there!! That place is AMAZING!
7) finding new shoes for winter
8) snuggling on my lovesac
9) hot chocolate
10) HALO!!!!

XoXo,
Ana

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! God bless you! xoxo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bones is one of my favourite shows (my Mum has 3 episodes recorded for me at her house!) If you like Bones you might like Body of Proof as well.

    ReplyDelete