A Year of New Possibilities


As the new year approaches I can't help but think of the new years resolutions that I have "committed" to over the years and never stuck with.  But this year I am not making a new years resolution but hopefully a life change.  This past year has been full of stress, stress, and more stress.  Which is one of the reasons I put on quite a bit of weight and I really want to change a few things like my diet, working out, and having a more positive outlook.  I was reading one of my new favorite magazines Whole Living and found this: 

10 Thoughts on Whole Living: 


1. Nourish your mind as carefully as you nourish your body
2. Brisk, Crisp, Invigorating-- Remember all the positive sides of winter
3. Finding balance in your relationships requires all your senses
4. If you feel the need to be critical, be sure the urge is coming from a place of kindness
5. When you break a small bad habit, you teach yourself that you can change anything
6. Prosperity begins with the assumption that there's more than enough for everyone
7. Willpower is sometimes a biological issue, not a moral one. Don't judge yourself harshly.
8. The best work environment foster personal connection as well as productivity
9. Speak your mind. Unmet needs create resentment when they go unexpressed
10. The New Year isn't a DO-OVER; it's an opportunity to take your next big step

Just a few words of encouragement that we all need sometimes :) I hope they give you some inspiration like they did me

XoXo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment