I love list Thursdays: Update on my life =)


Okay lovelies, this past week started off pretty good, my classes were going pretty good until wednesday night. We got a call that night saying that Kyles nephew was at the hospital. Come to find out he has been fainting and having symptoms of what his mother had. The poor boy got a pacemaker put in, and might have to have a heart transplant!! :( I would really appreciate it very much if you guys prayed for him!!!

So I promised you guys a list of the classes I am taking this semester!! BTW this should be my last semester, if nothing happens and I have to take a class over the summer! So keep your fingers crossed for me!! =))

1) Experimental Methods- this class is going to require me to conduct a psychological experiment and write an article with two group members.
2) Development of Modern Psychology- this class is pretty much history of psychology... and yes, this is the class I am in right now, instead of listening to the professor (which is a little boring) I am writing this blog post!!! :)
3) Speech- UGH I'm not looking forward to this class, I am not so good with public speaking. In fact, I get really really nervous, get really red, and forget what I am saying. =(( I really need to get over that fear if I ever plan on teaching at a college lever later on in my career.
4) Political Science- this class is going to be alright, the teacher seems pretty nice, plus it's online which is awesome!! :)
5) Intro to Liberal Studies- this class is about critical thinking, and I am only taking this class so I can get that last 3 credits on my minor! =P

What classes are you taking?? Do you like them so far?

XoXo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment