Some Inspiration.....


Hey guys!!! I hope your week is going really well!!! As many of you know I have a tumblr blog named Get Fit and Live Healthy that I reserve all my fitness inspiration and healthy eating stuff on. You can check it out here. But I thought I would share this fitspo blog that inspires me everyday it is called That ARThletic Girl. She has the cutest and most inspiring fitspo art that I have come across.  So I thought I would share with you guys some of my favorite stuff from her blog that inspires me!!! Hopefully it will also bring some inspiration to you lovelies!!!!











XoXo,
Ana

P.S. You can also click on any of the pictures to get the her blog!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aww I love all of these so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, so glad I stumbled on your blog!! :) cute posts. These pics are awesome as I am trying to be healthier all around myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, her pictures are amazing, thank you so much for sharing, Ana! I had no idea coffee can help you lose weight, this has just made my day;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these illustrations, they're really sweet and positive. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete