Motivation Monday :)



Good Morning Lovely!!!! I hope today is absolutely magnificent!!! Okay let's face it monday's are usually bleh. But lets change it up a little and get some motivation! This past weekend I finally got over my plateau that I have been suffering from for the past 2-3 weeks and it's OVER!!! Can you say HALLLELUJAH!!!! I thought I would share some things that keep me motivated!!!

1.  GOALS!!! Goals keeps me from wandering from going into the I give up on the weight loss journey road! They keep me accountable and with something to look forward. :)

2. Looking at inspiring pictures on tumblr, or pinterest!! Sometimes when I am feeling blue. I like to look at pages on the world wide web that make me say AHHH I need to keep going because, well simply because I see that picture and it makes me want to get up and exercise or eat that carrot instead of chip!!!

3. Prepare, Prepare, Prepare!!! Every Sunday I prepare our food for the week!!! This gives me some motivation to eat the healthy food I prepared which keeps me on track!! It also makes me look forward to trying new recipes and have all week to search for them!

4. Looking at old pics of myself. Nothing says way to go girl than looking at past photos and seeing what I have accomplished!!!

5. Writing stuff down!!! Nothing gets me more motivated than logging onto my blog or opening my journal and just writing!!! It always makes me happy and makes me feel like I am ready to take on the world!! :)

What motivates you?

XoXo,
Ana



No comments:

Post a Comment