Fall is here!! woot =)



Fall is probably becoming my favorite season. I use to think that summer was because well HELLO my birthday is in the summer, and although I love summer because of my birthday it is not my favorite season anymore. Summer is waaayyyy tooooo hott! :)
Some things I am looking forward to since it's fall already are:



Hot chocolate on a cold day(not that we have many of those in Texas)



Snuggling next to my Love when I am feeling cold! <3 (move over Riker hehe)





HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!









Candy-corn!!!!!



Thanksgiving






putting cute sweaters on Rachel





and seeing family, since most of the holidays when I see all of my family are in the fall.




Okay, Soooo I decided exactly what I want to be for Halloween this year...... *drum roll*




Abby Sciuto
(from NCIS)









XoXo,

Ana

2 comments:

  1. who's abby sciuto??? i have no idea!

    and i love fall too...mainly because of halloween and fall fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fall is my favorite.

    i love the colors.
    the hoodies.
    the pea coats and boots.
    the crisp weather.
    halloween.
    thanksgiving.
    rain.
    PUMPKINS!!

    ahhh... it's grand in every sense of the word and only makes me want to bake and make my home more cozy.

    and i'm loving your costume choice. not sure what i am going to be yet -- kent wants us to be a rollercoaster (but doesn't want to build it). :)

    ReplyDelete