Boxing for charity! :)

I am sorry for my absence these past couple of weeks! I have been swamped with homework, it seems teachers looove to have hw due the same week :). Anyways that is no excuse, but I am back! Yay!

I have also been watching Keeping up with the Kardashians and I stumbled upon an episode where they boxed in the name of charity. So that got me thinking... if I could box for any charity what would it be? After much consideration I have made my decision. (not that it would ever happen) but HEY there is no harm in having an imagination. So... The charity I would totally box for is..... SPCA and American Humane Society!

who wouldn't want to box for these cuties!





What Charity would you box for?



Hope your week is going marvelous!!

xoxo,
Ana :)

No comments:

Post a Comment