I am back and playing catch up! YaY! :)

I hope never to leave y'all like this! :( I feel so bad for not posting.... anyways I'll finish up my 30 day blog challenge so hold onto your seats while I blog! and then back to blogging about random stuff that makes me SQUEE! =)

Day 15 Bible Verse
 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear ... "
1 John 4:18


Day 16 Dream house~


I don't exactly know what I want the outside of my house to be like but I know what I want inside my house! Of course with a few tweaks from me :)










everything except the purple! :) hehe I know what colors I want to paint my house! woot

Day 17 Something I am looking forward to


Totally looking forward to graduation

But most of all I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with the love of my life <3

XoXo,
Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment