It started off with a kiss... or... a myspace message! hehe



The weekend that had the dates 14-16th Kyle and I celebrated our 2 years anniversary. It’s been 2 years since I met that wonderful man and it feels like yesterday I was being pushed to write him a myspace message. Yes, you heard me Myspace you know the social network that use to be in and now is “out” ha ha. Okay okay I know you are dying (prob not) to hear how we met.

It all started one day when I asked my friend Erica if she had any guy friends she could introduce me too(at the time I think I was joking, yet not joking if ya know what I mean). She said No I don’t and so we kept driving back from NMSU to El Paso, and when we were about to get on 54 she said OMG I know a guy who I think you would like. He was in my Astronomy class last semester. After that I didn’t think much of it right, until she says OHH I think I have him on my myspace sooo we perused her friends list 'til we found him.  My first thought was Ooooo he’s cute, and so Erica suggested I write him a message. My second thought was Uhhh are you crazy! In which she responded Come ON! My third thought was well what do I have to lose? It’s not like I know him and if he ignores/rejects my message well who cares…..and it goes a little something like this:

Ana says…
Hey Kyle, I was on Erica’s myspace and I stumbled upon your page, and thought you were cute J . Erica and I went to high school together!

So yeah forward much? I didn’t write it haha, I couldn’t Erica had to coach me through it and I was like no no NOT going to send it, and BAM Erica sends it.

Thinking that he would never answer back because HELLO forward but lo and behold a day later I get this….
Kyle Engstrom says…

How's it going? If you didn't know, I'm Kyle and am a student at NMSU as well. Erica and I had a class together, she's really cool. I saw your page and you seem very interesting and fun. I would like to get to know you, we should talk soon. Let me know. :)


Oh I was super excited and after that we started by writing myspace messages for the entire night and right before I went to bed he asked me to dinner! J I had NEVER had that happened to me! So I took a leap and said YES!

Ever since then we have been together! I Thank God everyday for putting Kyle in my life! 2 years and I feel like he knows me better than anyone does, understands me, loves me for ME, doesn’t judge, he hugs me when I need a hug, he kisses me ALL the time, and I love him more and more everyday!

**sighs** Okay so we celebrated by going to Sullivan’s Steak House on Friday and it was super super yummy! And on Sunday we went to get couples massages and it felt wonderful, I had never gotten a massage and it was a really good experience. J I can’t wait for many more years of celebration and happiness!!!

XoXo,

Ana

1 comment: