I love lists Thursday: Countdown to Fall Semester


As time for yet another college semester approaches, I can't help but ask myself: What do I want to do with my time remaining? My summer has gone by absolutely way too fast!! Between going to summer school, moving my mom to Dallas, and moving into a new house. I don't know where the time has gone! =) Which is why I came up with a countdown to fall semester 2011 list.

10 Things to accomplish before school begins!! 

  • Go on Vacation with Kyle
  • Watch Sex and the City AGAIN (it has become my before school ritual)
  • paint my living room & bedroom 
  • buy school supplies (my absolute fav thing to do)
  • start a work out schedule
  • go clothes shopping
  • buy macbook case
  • workout a studying schedule for all my classes
  • find a cute new computer desk (I got rid of mine during the move)
  • mani & pedi's with my sister in law <3
I hope your fall semester is fantabulous!!!!!! 

XoXo,
Ana 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you all the way, summer always goes by waaay too fast! Love your blog, I'm now a follower!
    Come visit me! www.flyingpigwatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete