Movie Night Out


There are 5 movies that are a MUST! The past few weeks have been full of freaking awesome movies... But if I had to choose 5 movies that I would recommend to someone it would have to be:

1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

2. Friends With Benefits

3. Captain America: The First Avenger

4. Transformers: Dark of the Moon

5. Horrible Bosses


But there a few more that I am looking forward to seeing, because the summer if FULL of good movies. I have always wondered why they don't just space it out throughout the year but I bet they have a reason =P....

6. Crazy, Stupid, Love

7. The Change Up

8. Rise of the Planet of the Apes

9. The Help

10. Cars 2

XoXo,
Ana

1 comment:

  1. Bad Teacher was pretty funny but it may have been because of my future profession and whatnot o.o

    ReplyDelete