Being an Adult is not always fun....


I just got done doing my taxes and I'm not diggin' being an adult right now! It's really stressful!!! AHHH!!! But on a good note, it's a new week and I have a feeling that it is going to be an AWESOME one!!(*crosses fingers*) So I'm going to try and stay as positive as I can be!!! I just have to remind myself to:

Make silly faces
Smile every chance I get
Dance 
Watch my favorite tv shows (i.e. sex and the city)
listen to music
think of my love 
read inspiring quotes
PINTEREST (I'm obsessed)
Color!
look at pictures of puppies (I want another puppy sooo bad)

XoXo,
Ana

Photo via Pinterst

4 comments:

  1. Being an adult totally blows. I let loose stress in my blog today about it too.. ARGH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so true!! and I get lost in Pinterest to forget about it too :)

    Stop by my blog and enter my giveawaway :)

    www.stuffyoulllove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All things to be happy about !!

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for getting your taxes done early though!

    ReplyDelete