I love list Thursdays: 10 things you did not know about me =)


Since I started blogging I have not revealed toooo much about me.... sure I've shared here and there but I thought today I would share with you some things you probably did not know about me!!! :)

10 things you did not know...
1. I grew up in a really small town, in the middle of nowhere in Texas, by the name of Kermit!
2. It makes me sick when pet owners do not treat their pets with love, and care for them
3. I get super nervous when I speak in front of a crowd
4. I would have 10 dogs if I could
5. I use to have a cat that would take turns with me going up and down the slide
6. I want to get my masters to be a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
7. I am trying to lose weight, by eating right and exercising more
8. I have the absolutely best mother a girl could have
9. I want to eventually teach at a college level
10. I really want a tattoo!!!

XoXo,
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment