Happy Valentines Day!~


"Emma: You make my heart have premature ventricular contractions
Adam: What? 

    ~ No Strings Attached (2011) 


Happy Valentine's Day! :)

I hope your day is going wonderful and it is full of LOVE! In Mexico Valentine's Day is El Dia del Amor y la Amistad (The Day of Love and Friendship) so today not only should we all celebrate the love in our lives but also the friendships that form along with it!

Kyle sent over a cute candy gram with a bear that is dressed like a knight in shining armor and his shield has our initials on it! It is oh so cute! Oh how I love that man! He is so wonderful to me and I am so lucky to have him in my life!!!

We are planning on going to Galveston and renting a condo this next weekend to celebrate valentine's day! We also get to take our doggies so I'm super duper excited!!!! There is this cupcake bakery that just opened down the street that is reallllly good! Which is the cupcake picture up there! yummmm

Any special plans that you have planned?

XoXo,
Ana

P.S. I am obsessed with collages so you guys are going to see a lot of them! I just learned how to make them! woo woo woo

No comments:

Post a Comment